Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Well,

You can't rape a robot!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

...

I actually watched this entire thing out of pure boardom.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

I really thought Slade waz gona rape her.

No, I mean the actual episode of this. No one tells us what Raven's trying to stop, she's being stalked by Slade, he sounded like he waz gona rape her, & she's running around half dressed....or ad lease less dressed than usual. He even grabs her from behind, while her clothes were torn to the point were they resemble underwear! This might as well have been in the actual show, cause I seriously thought Slade waz gona rape Raven. I mean seriously, this waz like to teaching boys to grow up & become rapist!

Also, great job. I loved it! ^^

Create A Fursona v3 Male Create A Fursona v3 Male

The guy below me fails at life.

This is AWOOSUM!

Kill pokemon with DBZ Kill pokemon with DBZ

OK.

I like this but NOT because its hates pokemon, but because its funny. Im a fan of pokemon & a bigger fan of DBZ. I do however like this idea of 2 really good animes crossing over 2 do battle. its like an anime version of Brawl. Hay, maybe you shoude do something like that! That will be AWOOSUME! DBZ (especially DBZ) & Pokemon rock! (Not 2 fond of YU-GI OH though [baby voice], but i wike the pittdy pichures on da cads!)

Fire Dress up Fire Dress up

uh.....

This is...uh...well...its original. & as decent as i guess it could probity be. i donno. I just like dress ups.

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Ur music is awsome, but I find ur story hilarious

Ha ha ha! U were aiming for 10 min & u got 2 hours for 20 sec! XD. Sorry, I just find that funny!